Fabio Capello and not Andre Villas-Boas or Roberto Martinez is the man to lead Liverpool into a new golden era, according to respected Asian coach Robert Alberts. The Sarawak manager joins the debate this week as John Terry’s trophy antics are discussed as well as Roberto Di Matteo’s less than assured future, despite Chelsea’s Champions League glory. Plus Kelantan fans criticised for behaviour at Malaysian FA Cup final.
- Are Chelsea the worst ever European champions?
- Frank De Boer sticks with Ajax
- Napoli stun Juventus in Coppa Italia Final
- Montpellier crowned French champions
- Version 3.0 for Singapore’s S-League discussed
- Robert Alberts on rubbing shoulders with Cruyff at Ajax
- Robert Alberts, Sarawak Coach & former Ajax player
- Neil Humphreys, award-winning football author, columnist and satirist
- Mayur Bhanji, ex-BBC & Real Madrid TV Reporter, Football Asia Producer
- Jason Dasey, Premier League Host & Executive Producer, Astro SuperSport
No related posts.