By expanding future tournaments from 16 to 24 teams, UEFA risk spoiling the European Championship, starting with France 2016. The memorable and potent Euro 2012 proved that small is good when it comes to the continental showcase. Plus, why Spain will be hard to beat at Brazil 2014 and the best and the worst from Poland & Ukraine.
Also this week:
- Fernando Torres unworthy Golden Boot winner
- Andrea Pirlo’s renaissance
- Andrei Shevchenko’s lasting memories
- Poland & Ukraine as hosts
- England’s long road back
- Why extra officials fell short at Euro 2012
- Neil Humphreys, award-winning football author, columnist and satirist
- Mayur Bhanji, ex-BBC & Real Madrid TV Reporter, ESPN STAR Sports’ La Liga Producer
- Jason Dasey, Premier League Host & Executive Producer, Astro SuperSport
- Shamini Flint, Malaysian author of sports children’s books & the Inspector Singh detective series
No related posts.